Allen Hydraulic Engineering
Allen Hydraulic Engineering Ltd was set up in 2003, and now operates from a 12,000 sqft unit in Worcestershire.
With years of experience in the high pressure hydraulics market, we can advise, design and build complete systems.
Whilst our primary focus has been in the Heavy Lifting, Post tensioning & Aerospace markets, we have also designed and built specialised tooling.
Our Electrical/Controls division designs and builds simple panels right the way to PLC controller synchronised lifting systems.
We pride ourselves on our ability to respond to any enquiry with a ‘can do’ attitude.
We offer a complete hire service for:
- Stressing Equipment: Stressing Jacks, Multi Strand Jacks, Twin Ram Jacks, Grout Pumps, Power Packs and Staple Guns
- Heavy Lifting: Cylinders, Manifolds, Pump Units
We offer a complete repair service for:
- Stressing Equipment: Jacks, Grout Pumps, Power Packs and Staple Guns
- Heavy Lifting: Cylinder repairs including re-seals
We offer a complete calibration service for:
- Stressing Equipment: Stressing Jacks, Multistrand Jacks and Pressure Gauges
- Heavy Lifting: All cylinders from 10 to 1000 ton
We offer a complete sales, after-sales, servicing & repair facility for all Power Team products.